OPEN 14:00 to 19:00. 6 months/year!
CLOSED on Sundays.
Recently relocated to the ground floor of the stunning Samata property, home to also the popular Matsya restaurant, Full Power Tattoo studio offers an airy, newly constructed, spotlessly clean tattoo studio with a glass facade facing the street and tropical village environ. With comfy leather sofas in the waiting area, reclining leather seats in the tattoo area and art covered walls, this studio makes you feel right at home, and at ease for a lengthy tattoo session. German, Goa's most reputed tattoo artist, is available for consultation if you are still unsure of what you want inked; although Mandalas and scared Buddhist art is his forte and first love.
German d Campli, owner and creator of Full Power, is the chief tattoo artist here. In addition, every season brings in a diverse group of extremely qualified and talented artists from across the globe, each with several years of experience. Visiting artists have included the likes of: Yogesh . C . Waghmare (Mumbai), Mary Tereshchenko (Ukraine); Daniel Gram (Isreal), Bibi Bianchi (Austria), Jerson Filho (Brazil)
Tattoos are by appointments only. Appointments may be made in person at the shop, through Facebook (click here>>) or by emailing here>>.
GERMAN'S TATTOO ART
- German has studied the art of Japanese tattooing styles in great detail. He has followed and been taught by several revered names in the industry. He travels often to Japan and Brazil in search of meeting and working with the best tattoo artists and for being inked himself.
- Comfortable with any kind of tattoos, German specializes in intricate Mandala designs.
- Click through German's gallery of tattoo art on left.
- Full Power originally opened in 2007 on the Arambol beach road, relocating to Ashvem in October 2011, And now in Ahswem - Mandrem in 2014. Full Power is founded, owned and managed by its chief tattoo artist, German di Campli.
GERMAN DI CAMPLI
- German di Campli began tattooing when he was 18 years old; now at 38, he is considered a true seasoned professional. German regularly travels across the globe in pursuit of his art, learning from masters in the trade and for being tattooed himself. His most coveted piece of body art has been inked by the Japenese master, Horiyoshi, who German traveled to Japan to meet.
- When he is not tattooing in his studio in Goa, or being tattooed across the globe, German spends his summers in Switzerland with his family.