Located along the Anjuna Flea Market road, Artjuna comprises a charming garden property that houses the al fresco café, which sits amidst tropical flowers, and is reminiscent of a typical Mediterranean cafe. The menu offers eclectic plates and nibbles with a focus on fresh organic produce and health food. The Artjuna cafe also houses a designated kids' zone with a playground to cater to the little ones, and to the child in us all.
Artjuna's popular fashion and lifestyle boutique is set a quaint Portuguese house set towards the rear of the property.
Artjuna additionally hosts regular yoga and Pilates classes in the garden, concealed from sight fom the cafe. The classes are open to anyone who is interested in participating. Since the classes are not regular events, guests are requested to call the management to enquire of the current schedule.
The open-air cafe opens up early morning with breakfast that is served all day, and stays open till 10pm. The focus here is on fresh and healthy food, prepared with locally sourced seasonal produce, and using the finest ingredients such as top grade Extra Virgin Oil, wild honey and imported tahini.
The menu features an all day breakfast with farm fresh eggs, museli and a variety of sinful pancake; a selection of fresh salads, delectable sandwiches and small plates including a cheese plate, a Mezze platter, a falafel bowl and the day's freshly baked quiche.
The beverage menu showcases a health section with chilled freshly prepared vegetable and fruit juices and natural energy shots and smoothies. Artjuna’s is also famed for its fruit yoghurt lassis and shakes, freshly brewed coffee, iced café latte and decadent desserts.
LIFESTYLE & HOME
- The Lifestyle and Home boutique features eclectic pieces of antique furniture, unique pieces of designer furniture, rugs and carpets, drapes, mosaic lampshades, hammocks and other home decor accessories from designers across Goa and the world!
FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- The boutique additionally houses women's apparel designed by talent based in Goa as well as a few lines sourced internationally. The trend here is on light fabrics and bright colours.
- The boutique additionally showcases delicate jewellery in silver and with gold plating, again featuring designers based in Goa, as well as international labels.
- The star, however, is the owner, Moshe's, handcrafted leather accessories that come in a variety of styles and colours, from leather belts, belt bags and pouches.
- Artjuna was conceived by Moshe to build a platform from where he could create and sell his distinctive handmade leather bags, as well as to promote the works of his numerous artistic friends in Goa.
- Over the last 5 years, Mosher and his wife, Anastasia, have continued to develop this property; the boutique has become one of Goa’s popular lifestyle stores, showcasing international designers based in Goa. The café came shortly after to feed the boutique’s hungry (and thirsty) patrons.