- The contest is now closed!
- The winners of the Oktoberfest Goa 2012 Contest are....*drum roll*
- -Mitali Khanwani
- -Pinar Tuna
- Congratulations! Please check your mailboxes later today for further details and instructions on how to collect your passes.
- Thanks for playing everyone!
WIN FREE PASSES BY ANSWERING 3 QUESTIONS CORRECTLY:
From what country did Oktoberfest originate?
What alcoholic beverage does Oktoberfest celebrate?
Where will Oktoberfest Goa be held ?
EMAIL YOUR ANSWERS AND NAME TO : email@example.com
Winners will be picked out of a hat of correct answers. GOOD LUCK!
LINE-UP & EVENTS
BEER, FOOD, MUSIC!
Check out some of the world’s best Djs this Oktoberfest, featuring Marco V, Sick Individuals, Disfunktion, Emok, Da Fresh & Ticon!
26th October (Line-up)
The After Party
Lost Stories, Shy-O, Simon, Purab.
The After Party
TICKETS & CONDITIONS
2. Tickets are available online through book my show and all Rock and Raaga outlets in Goa
Day 1: Rs 800
Day 2: Rs 1200
Season Pass: Rs 2500
V.I.P. Pass: Rs 5000
Kindly Note: Ticket prices a non-inclusive of entry to Red Square. Tickets to the after party must be purchased separately. All VIP ticket holders are entitled to free entry to the after party at Red Square.
3. Every person must be in possession of either a valid entry ticket or complimentary pass issued by the organizer. One entry ticket is only valid for admission of one person and is only valid on the day or days of the festival indicated on the ticket.
- Entry permitted by legal drinking age only. Minimum age to enter the festival is 18 years.
- Beware of fake / colour photocopied tickets. A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the hologra has been tampered with.
-Tickets once purchased cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless event is cancelled. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
- Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
INFO & RULES
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security check on invitees/member of audience at the entry point for security reasons.
- Entering the festival grounds implies a possible search. The security guards can ask the attendees of the same sex to voluntarily submit themselves to a superficial inspection of clothing and bags, in order to detect objects that may, when brought to the festival grounds, disrupt the course of the festival, jeopardize the safety of the other festival goers and disturb the public peace. The security guards may request to renounce these objects. If you do not possess a wristband you will be escorted off the premises.
- Following objects are forbidden on the festival ground:
• Eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol and drugs
• People who require nutrients or medication for medical reasons must be in possession of a medical certificate
• Any object considered dangerous such as projectiles, explosives, inflammable materials and anything that can be used as a weapon
• Animals are not allowed on the festival grounds 12. Obscene language inciting racism, xenophobia, religious intolerance, provocation and discrimination are forbidden at the festival grounds.
- Artist line up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- Organizers or any of its agent, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
- Zero Tolerance drugs policy. Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
-Food and beverages will be available inside the festival. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
- The holder of this ticket herby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder's appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and al media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- Organizers reserved the right to admission to the festival.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
The concept for Oktoberfest Goa originated in 2011 when Bullseye Entertainment decided to bring a European twist to the party scene in Goa, India. After a few days of contemplation, they decided that the perfect way to achieve their goal was to bring one of the biggest German festivals to Goa and put a little Goan twist on it. Goa is famous for its beer, good food and alot of 'fun in the sun' so Oktoberfest was the perfect choice.
Bullseye Entertainment is an event management firm based in Goa. Munna Ruknuddin, proprietor of Bullseye Entertainment, has been a part of the event management industry since 2003. Bullseye Entertainment offers a comprehensive range of event management services that are essential for the creation of successful events here in Goa. They deliver the services superseding the expectations of our clients thereby creating an event to remember.
Bullseye Entertainment undertakes the following types of events:
CORPORATE EVENTS - Conferences, Seminars, Meetings, Team Building Events, Trade Shows, Business Dinners, Press Conferences, Networking Events, Incentive Travel, Opening Ceremonies, Product Launches, Theme Parties, VIP Events, Trade Fairs, Shareholder Meetings, Award Ceremonies, Incentive Events, Board Meetings, Executive Retreats.
BTL ADVERTISING / BRAND ACTIVATION / PROMOTIONS
- PRIVATE EVENTS - Weddings, Birthdays, Wedding Anniversaries, Family Events