ISHAVILAS (GVR 100)
- The Property
- Ishavilas is set amidst its own lush oasis, with tall and slender coconut trees which give a natural, mottled shade. Located off the quiet winding roads of Siolim Village, the property is gated, allowing for guests’ ultimate privacy. Housing four bedrooms, each conveniently leading onto the dining salon with its beautiful glass doors, and further, the terrace suite can be accessed by a spiral stairway. The dining area itself lies at the heart of the ‘noble’ home that Ishavilas is, attracting guests by the magnetism of its location. Savour from the chef’s handiwork, with delicious meals served from the adjoining kitchen. The ‘Noble Home’ is sufficiently staffed to provide a discreet but personal service.
- The décor at Ishavilas is memorable, with gilded pediments above doors, objets d’art, gold braid cushions on antique furniture set the style indoors while stone statues dress the garden of crotons and pathways. Outdoors, the large private pool is situated at the heart of the Villa, surrounded by verandahs and a sun-deck. A sunset bar at the end of the lawns is perfect to watch the sunset below the trees.
- Spa & Wellness
- The intimate Spa facility is exclusively for residents of the Noble Home. The Spa is equipped with a massage and steam room and offers a variety of treatments based on the ancient Hindu Ayurvedic principles. Treatments include Yogashala, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology and EFT, Yoga Massage, Chavutti and Abhyanga.
- Comfortably accommodating up to 12 people, this villa is available for short and medium term rental, whenever the owners are not in residence. Ishavilas is set as an open plan living space, with the TV area opening onto the terrace and pool area.
- Kailash Room (King Size Bed)
- A spacious room with large windows allows for natural light. A mystic painting of the holy mountain Kailash presides over the bedstead. White walls highlight the beauty of the specifically chosen furniture and adornments. The bathroom could be described as being the eye catcher for the Kailash room, with its surrounding marble, the exuberant mirror and beautiful hanging chandelier.
- Oriental Suite (King Size Bed)
- Strategically located on the axis of the pool, this suite begins its charm instantly from the veranda with a luminous Ganesha and beautiful Thai windows with carved and gilded pediments. Lyrical Bodhisattvas flank the entrance and, once inside, a golden ringed angel embellishes the stylish French bed.
- Terrace Suite (King Size Bed)
- The spacious Terrace Suite seems to hang among the tropical trees, overlooking the pool on one side. A large colonial bed sets the tone on entry and the setting is a blend of jungle and oriental themes, with its carved white arches, hanging lanterns and dark wood furniture. A semi-circular terrace enhances the room, providing a serene table area to read or have lunch on or afternoon tea.
- The Peacock Room
- India’s national bird acquires more plumes at the first room of Ishavilas. A large chandelier twinkles over a decorative peacock portrait with twin beds below. The accents of royal blue contrast with the fresh white walls and crisp linen. The interior can be described as very Maharaja and decor of the 1920’s.
- Ishanya Cottage (Two Bedroom Suite)
- Two splendid rooms set in a tropical garden form Ishanya – the Cottage Complete. Each room has a well-appointed bathroom with a baroque Goan-style mirror. The veranda and sundeck face banana and fishtail palms with outdoor dining options. The Ish room, signifying the North-East, is dominated by a cool blue sunburst mirror symbolic of the third-eye of Shiva. A matching four-poster bed and a study table help you catch up on your backlog. The adjoining Eastern room, Anya, has soothing green and white interiors with a large mirror, a painted chest of drawers, and a two-poster bed. A serene lounge with a flat screen television links the solitude of the cottage with the hustle beyond. A smart, contemporary kitchenette and laundry become a great asset for long-staying guests desiring self sufficiency.
Air-conditioned Bedrooms, Music systems, Swimming Pool, Manager on call, Wireless Internet, Outdoor Dining area, Pool DeckAirport Transfer (Paid Extra), Car Hire optional (Paid Extra), Dedicated Villa Manager, Parking, Resident Staff, Day Maid (Light Cooking), Cooking Classes available (Paid Extra).
GUEST REVIEWS ON TRIPADVISOR.COM>>
ISHAVILAS ON THE WUG>>
LA CASETTA (GVR 102)
- La Casetta is a luxurious three bedroom villa in a gated complex. It has a contemporary architectural style, with a modernist twist and luxury amenities. Set over two floors, the decor can be described as tropical, enhanced with artifacts from Bali.
- Equipped with a large living and dining room with an attached kitchenette, ready with all modern amenities for a secure and pleasant stay, the villa has ample places to sit and lounge and soak up the gorgeous Goan Sun - from impromptu parties at the 24 meter pool, to the cozy private zen garden in the backyard, this beach style villa has something for the whole family.
- Master Bedroom
- A room designed for luxury and comfort, do not miss the Maharaja style sculptured bed and plush mattress. The regal accents continue in the bathroom with a huge Venetian mirror, his and her marble sinks and hand-finished flaucets in brass. Large windows around the room provide ample natural light and a pleasant view of the swimming pool.
- Junior Master Bedroom
- A mix of traditional Portuguese and Indian styles, with a modern twist, the room has exquisite Kalamkari printed bed linen which are offset by white cotton blinds. The only room on the premises to have a television, the bed is big enough to accommodate the whole family.
- Twin Bedroom
- This bedroom has twin stone beds and a blue white and yellow theme. The Sky room is on the first floor and is the favourite of all children who visit. The room has a sit out, a built in closet and a writing desk. The bathroom is delicately embellished with a hand beaten copper sink and hand crafted fixtures.
LA CASETTA ON FACEBOOK>>
PROPERTY GVR 103
- Located in the Candolim area, the villa has five en-suite bedrooms and can accommodate ten or more guests. Set amidst a tropical garden, this beach facing property has a colonial look. Set over two floors, each room is elegantly decorated, adopting a theme of white and wooden features. Some of the features that make the property so appealing are the magnificent living room, a plant-filled atrium, the white mosaic and black stone guest washroom, a huge garden-front verandah running the entire length of the villa, a vast verandah dining area, several seating areas facing coconut groves and a tropical garden.
- Bedroom 1 is a luxurious suite with a four-poster double bed (6 ft. 3” wide) and stunning attached bathroom; which both open into a private courtyard with a coconut tree and a water basin. The bedroom gives out on a large terrace facing a serene Zen garden.
- Bedroom 2 is an impressive room with a double bed (6 ft. 3” wide) and semi-outdoor attached bathroom, opening into a private courtyard. In addition to this bathroom, there is also an external circular stone bathtub in the private courtyard. The bedroom’s picture-windows overlook the garden and it also has spectacular sea views.
- Bedroom 3 is an exceptionally spacious suite with a double-bed (6 ft. 3” wide) on a raised platform with a sitting area and an attached bathroom. The suite’s private terrace overlooks the Arabian Sea.
- Bedroom 4 has a double-bed (6 ft. 3” wide) and attached bathroom. This room opens out onto a terrace shared with another of the villa’s rooms.
- Bedroom 5 offers flexible sleeping arrangements; twin beds can be joined to form a huge double bed (6 ft. 6” wide). The room also contains an en-suite spacious, mosaic-tile bathroom.
Air-conditioned Bedrooms, Music systems, Swimming Pool, iPod Connection, Pets not allowed, Incoming Phone line, Dedicated Villa Manager, Wireless Internet all areas, Outdoor Dining area, Cable Internet, Garden with Pool, Fax machine, Pool Deck, Airport Transfer, Sea View with Sit Out, Car Hire optional (Paid Extra), Garden, Daily breakfast, Parking, Resident Staff, TV, Non Resident Staff, Day Maid (Light Cooking), In villa menu (Paid Extra), Local restaurant deliveries, Cooking Classes available (Paid Extra).
PROPERTY GVR 116
Stunning Ocean View, Candolim
The villa, spread over a single floor, is decorated in striking colours and hardwood floors, has stylish and comfortable furniture, with double beds, large sofas and the designer made dining and coffee tables. It also offers a well equipped kitchen and bathrooms that are simple yet very functional.
The Rooms & The Property
The master bedroom, the largest room in the villas, offers an en-suite bathroom and leads directly on to the pool deck and dining area. Of the two additional bedrooms, which share a common bathroom, one also leads on to the pool deck .The comfortable lounge has a large flatscreen television and home entertainment system with satellite television.
Outside, the private pool sits on an outdoor deck offering stunning water views, with a covered patio one end with loungers and a breakfast terrace with an outdoor sofa setting on the other.
Meanwehile, the resident staff ensure that guests have the most comfortable stay, offering home-cooked meals, housekeeping and are available to service any special requests, from manning the barbecue to (informal) baby sitting. A trained baby sitter can also be arranged.
FACILITIES & SERVICE
Pets not allowed
PROPERTY GVR 202
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON!
One of the few oceanfront villas in the area, this beauitful villa is built of local laterite stone and set admist lush tropial plants with a luxurious infinity pool that overlooks the beach and the Coco Beach marina.
- -The villa faces Coco beach
- - No air conditioning, but constant seabreeze
- -Tropical Garden
- -Private infinity Pool overlooking the Beach
- -Small Kitchen in Villa for light cooking
- -Resident Staff
- -Daily Housekeeping ( Linen Change only 2 weekly)
- -Breakfast served daily between 8-11am
- -Meals can be prepared in the main kitchen, at a extra cost, between 1-3Pm and 7-9PM.
- -I Pod base
- -Located 5km from Candolim
- -Airport 35 KM
- The villa is exclusively available for rent through Goa Villa For Rent and is managed by their team based in Goa
THE OTHER PROPERTIES
- GVR104: Pool Villa, Candolim
- Sleeps 6 plus. An open plan design encompasses living, dining and a fully equipped kitchen and high ceilings allow for beautiful sunlight and an airy breeze. Accommodating six or more guests, three large double bedrooms each lead onto the veranda and garden areas. The quality of elegance is maintained in all rooms, each en-suite and with individual access to the garden and pool.
- GVR105, GVR106 and GVR107: Mini Villas, all located in Candolim
- These villas provide a very special alternative to a conventional hotel room for a couple or family. In addition, small groups may book up to 3 mini-villas. Each villa contains two bedroom units with an outdoor bath area and a private lounge.
- GVR108, GVR109, GVR110, GVR111 and GVR112
- All are located on an 8 acre hilly property which overlooks the Sinquerim River and the Aguada bay in the distance- surrounded by a lush, green and fresh environment. These villas (7 rooms in 5 villas) can be clubbed together for large families and groups travelling. Each independent villa has a balcony, a large verandah, semi-open bathrooms with ample natural light and ventilation with many doors open onto the verandahs looking at the gardens, the river, paddy fields, salt pans and blue skies.
- GVR108: Saipem Villa, Candolim
- Sleeps 2+
- GVR109: Saipem Villa, Candolim
- Overlooking the valley, the river and the swimming pool, GVR109 is a single bedroom villa with a four poster bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Sleeps 4+
- GVR110: Saipem Villa, Candolim
- Sleeps 2+
- GVR111: Saipem Villa, Candolim
- Sleeps 2+
- GVR115: NagoaVilla, Candolim
- Sleeps 10+
- Nagoa Villa is an independent five bedroom villa with a 1500sqm garden and 15m swimming pool. The availability of several indoor outdoor areas make it possible to enjoy different living spaces without stepping on anyone’s toes. This property contains beautiful gardens, planted with fruit trees, spice trees and lush palms, making it a popular place for sighting exotic birds and butterflies.
- GVR 204: Chapora River bank
- This property is located on a two-acre plot of land on the Chapora River in Northern Goa. A hundred-year old fruit orchard, this property was previously owned by an esteemed Goan family. The original building has been refurbished with contemporary spaces integrated into the old residential form. The building employs traditional Goan construction methods and material while exploring a more integrated relationship with surrounding ecology. Located on a hill that descends down to the riverfront property, the estate offers spectacular views of the river and beyond. Seating areas have been carefully created by the waterfront, in the forest as well as in a tree top tea pavilion. Winding pathways meander through the spacious grounds and garden, while coconut groves, beetle trees and pineapples lead you to river bank, cultivated to offer an organic feel and to convey a unique sense of spiritual communion with nature.
- Facilities: Air-conditioned Bedrooms | Incoming phone line | Swimming Pool | Pool Deck | River view with sit out | Dedicated farm manager | Spice orchard | Outdoor Dining area | Daily meal | Breakfast included (rest of the meals on demand) | Airport transfer | Car on hire | Parking | Resident staff (4) | Day maid (1) | Library with over 2000 books | No TV in the house
Based in Goa and New Delhi Goa Villas for Rent was set up from a passion for luxury real estate, driven by a commitment to offer the very best properties in Goa, with the best services that can be arranged. The website offers an unbiased service to help find the perfect home most suited to each guest. The properties are varied and can accommodate a couple looking for a romantic hideaway or a group of 10 looking for the ultimate experience in beach relaxation, wellness and luxury. The collection is unique in its breadth and quality, where for example, properties can be supplied with butlers, chefs and any other service that the guest may require.
Goa Villas for Rent seek out owners of outstanding properties who share their taste for luxury and who are willing to offer their properties on short-term rentals. Most of the properties in the collection are privately owned. Some owners make their properties available for only two or three weeks per year, while others do not wish to advertise their properties publicly. GVR locates and offers its properties with complete discretion and too the strictest confidentiality.