VILLA RIVER CAT
The three-tiered spacious villa was built in 1990 on a lush tropical property facing a river creek that slowly ebbed into the ocean. The retreat was built on locally available wood and stone. Now, the verdant garden and the creek serve as idyllic backdrops for this charming artistic retreat.
The house is decorated with art and artefacts that the owner, Rinoo Arora, has collected over his travels across in India. The ambiance here is casual, friendly and artistic. The atmosphere here is more of a retreat than a guest house, where guests and owner mingle over leisurely meals.
An artist's retreat
- Rinoo, the owner, built the Villa Rivercat to create a srene environment for travellers and visitors; a space for creativity, good food, music and rest.
- Art and creativity is encouraged at the Rivercat, whereby painting supplies are provided in each room. In addition, artists are given a 10% discount off the standard rate.
- Villa Rivercat is an ideal place for meditation or seminar groups, who are regularly invited to the house to organize retreats. The house may additionally be rented as a whole for exhibition or a film-setting.
- This charming retreat offers every amenity and facility to ensure guests have a satisfying and memorable stay. Run as a home rather than a hotel, guests are encouraged to make special requests that the owner and his team will go to every length to fulfil.
- Some of the services include:
- - Breakfast
- - WiFi Internet Service
- - Taxi and car service
- - Bike & scooter rentals
- - Money exchange
- - Laundry service
- - Yoga
- - Massage